Saturday, March 5, 2016

Kailash Satyarthi (A Nobel Laureate)



Sometime It really feels good when someone comes to you and recognize you through your work and through words posted on this platform. It actually reignites you to work more and write more. Let me share you a recent experience I went through. The same story got repeated again. Some one, a girl named Divya comes to me, recognize me as a blogger and appreciates my art works. She is an ardent follower of mine. She had read almost all the post. She had even remembered when I actually stopped writing and why ! yes, It was because of severe backache. She even asked my wellness. I told her that its better now. I appreciate her passion for blogging. I really thank Divya and all my dear followers for sincere reading of my posts !

This post is dedicated to none other than Nobel Peace Prize 2014 winner Shri Kailash Satyarthi Ji. I am a big admirer of his efforts paid for rescuing thousands of children from labor and slavery. Not only he saved those children but also put them in good education which took them forward to an excellent career.

I am pretty sure that very few might be knowing that he is an Electrical Engineer with a Master degree in High-Voltage engineering. Despite being an engineer he had dreamed something different, something noble ! For accomplishing his dream he founded Bachpan Bachao Andolan (Save the childhood movement) in 1980. Since then he has rescued 84711 children from bonded labor and slavery across 144 countries. Apart from many accolades in his bag he won Nobel Peace Prize as well in 2014.

I have requested him for a meeting to accept my art work, his portrait. Hope that day come soon. If you want to know about him more, please feel free to visit his official page on FB - https://www.facebook.com/KailashSatyarthi/, his BBA website - http://www.bba.org.in/ and his own website - http://www.kailashsatyarthi.net/ .

I will come up with next post soon. Till then keep sharing this post as much as possible. Do join my FB page Atul's Sketchings and invite your friends as well. Stay calm & cool and keep improvising yourself. :-) May God Bless you all !

Love & Regards,
Atul Ojhal

No comments:

Post a Comment